Loco Rider S.L. (from now on LOCO RIDER), owner of www.locorider.com company guarantees under applicable law and the following conditions all sporting goods, textiles and other products it distributes.
The consumer can address both the seller and the manufacturer of the product, liable for the lack of conformity becomes apparent within two years from delivery (one year for second-hand goods).
When the lack of conformity becomes apparent after 6 months and in doubtful cases, the manufacturer may require an independent expert report to process a warranty. In obvious cases of malfunction or irregular operation under warranty no problem whatsoever.
In any case, as long as the consumer is deprived of the product calculating the period of the guarantee is suspended; e.g. if repairing an object lasts 15 days, the warranty period will end 15 days later than originally planned.
Anyone manufacturer that has a greater guarantee 2 years marking applicable law, must deal directly with the manufacturer is not liable for such cases LOCO RIDER.
Shipping costs incurred in processing the product warranty will be paid by LOCO RIDER in cases where it is assumed that the lack of conformity exists in the asset acquired. That should always be done by following the instructions for LOCO RIDER request and acceptance.
Conditions for companies and distributors: When the client is a distributor or billed as a company (not individual), shipping to our facilities will always be borne by the customer, since the law on consumer goods does not regulate the sale between companies. In addition, the warranty in these cases will be stipulated by the product manufacturer.
• The good purchased does not fit the description given by the seller.
• The asset acquired is not useful for the purposes for which consumer goods of the same type are used.
• Not suitable for special use would have been required by the consumer and the seller has accepted.
• No quality and expected behavior, especially given the public statements (advertising, brochures, labeling ...) on their specific characteristics made by the seller or manufacturer.
• Repair or replace. The consumer and user may elect to repair or replacement, unless one of the two options is impossible or disproportionate. Be deemed disproportionate to have a higher cost. Not durable goods (when specific nature) nor the second hand are expendable. Both repair and replacement must be made within a reasonable time and completely free for the consumer.
***NOTE: Although you can manage warranty directly with us, some manufacturers offer direct management of faults / defects / incidents arising in their products to provide after-sales service quality and reduce time. In these cases LOCO RIDER will inform you decide whether to process it with us or with them.
• Price reduction or resolution of contract. They come when the consumer and user cannot claim the repair or replacement and in cases which had not been carried out or without major inconvenience to the consumer and user a reasonable time. The resolution does not apply if the lack of conformity is minor.
*** Processing assurance promotional products, packs or gifts. If it is a gift shall be replaced with the same or, if not possible, of equal value, never for money. If there is a product promotion or pack, if not possible repair or replacement shall be reimbursed the equivalent amount, calculated taking into account the actual product price and discount obtained by the customer to purchase discounted.
The guarantee may be offset by the following causes:
• Incorrect use, handling or maintenance by Customer.
• In short, damaged or any material with obvious signs of improper handling is not accept.
• The warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse of the product. In such cases the consumer will be responsible for repair. Are, therefore, excluded from the warranty:
• Defects and damage caused by external events, accidents, wear and use not in accordance with the instructions given by LOCO RIDER.
• Products modified or repaired by the customer or any other person authorized by LOCO RIDER, and products that are subject to specific support contract.
• Incorrect configuration software / hardware, by the customer, a computer component or peripheral. Incorrect configuration software / hardware or a computer malfunction caused by a component not provided for LOCO RIDER and incorporated by the customer.
The consumer and user can process a warranty by contacting LOCO RIDER.
However, there are some manufacturers who directly manage defects / incidents arising in their products to provide after-sales service quality and reduce time. In this case the customer can choose to take or send the defective product directly from the manufacturer, usually at no cost to the customer.
If the product shipped is in perfect condition and the problem is configuration, the customer will be returned freight collect and can bill the workforce employed in the check or test article allegedly defective.